We today provide a bugfix and localization update release with version 5.4.5. This release introduces no new features and as such is a safe and recommended update for everyone currently using a previous version of KDevelop 5.4.
You can find the updated Linux AppImage as well as the source code archives on our download page.
- Add missing forward declaration (qt5.14). (commit)
- Fix compilation error with gcc 7.4.1, ambiguous overload. (commit. code review D25639)
- Remove bad assert. (commit)
- Remove duplicate fuzzy character "/". (commit)
- Fix reformat for selected code. (commit)
- Qthelp: Unbreak support for zipped/tarred QCH files from KNS. (commit)
- Qthelp: adapt KNewStuff config to move from collect.kde.org to store.kde.org. (commit. fixes bug #377183)
No user-relevant changes.
- Update phpfunctions.php to phpdoc revision 348276. (commit)