We today provide a stabilization and bugfix release with version 5.4.3. This is a bugfix-only release, which introduces no new features and as such is a safe and recommended update for everyone currently using a previous version of KDevelop 5.4.
You can find the updated Linux AppImage as well as the source code archives on our download page.
- ProblemNavigationContext: Fix incorrect link target for file:line links with declarations. (commit)
- ProjectManagerView: Make items with an empty icon have the same indent as items with a valid icon. (commit)
- Welcome page: fix version of QtQuick.XmlListModel import to match Qt 5.7 ff. (commit)
- Welcome page: fix version of QtQuick.Layouts import to match Qt 5.7 ff. (commit)
- [Grepview] Use the correct fallback icon for Collapse All. (commit)
- FileManagerListJob: use a semaphore for locking. (commit)
- Fix Infinite Recursion in DUChain. (commit)
- Cache the defines/includes for gcc-like compilers per language type. (commit)
- Only write defines file when needed. (commit)
- Don't set super long name on completely anon structs. (commit)
- Use type name as fallback ID for anon typedef'ed structs/unions etc. (commit. fixes bug #409041)
- Fixed crash when filtering class list. (commit. code review D22660. fixes bug #406931)
- Gcclikecompiler: properly resolve include paths with symbolic links. (commit. fixes bug #405221)
No user-relevant changes.