KDevelop is a free software integrated development environment (IDE) developed under the KDE Umbrella. KDevelop provides support for a wide variety of languages (such as C/C++, Python, PHP, Ruby, ...) via an extensible plugin framework.
KDevelop is mostly developed by volunteers, who contribute to the project in their spare time. Please consider a donation if KDevelop is useful for you.
- Kevin Funk
- Co-maintainer; C++/Clang, General Improvements, QA, Windows Support, Performance, Website, ...
- Sven Brauch
- Co-Maintainer; Python Support, User Interface improvements
- Milian Wolff
- Generic manager, Webdevelopment Plugins, Snippets, Bugfixing, Performance, ...
- Aleix Pol Gonzalez
- CMake Support, Run Support, Kross Support, Git Support, ...
- David Nolden
- Definition-Use Chain, C++ Support, Code Navigation, Code Completion, Coding Assistance, Refactoring, ...
- Olivier JG
- Various Bugfixes, Polishing, Bug Triaging, Rename Assistant, ...
Special Thanks to
Special thanks go to the KWrite authors for providing a rock solid and well-maintained text editor component!
Program and Documentation Translations
Inactive Core Developers
- Dmitry Risenberg
- Various Bugfixes, C++ Language Support improvements, Problem Reporter toolview rewrite, ...
- Niko Sams
- GDB integration, Webdevelopment Plugins (esp. PHP)
- Andreas Pakulat
- Maintainer, Architecture, VCS Support, Project Management Support, QMake Projectmanager, ...
- Alexander Dymo
- Architecture, Sublime UI, Ruby support
- Vladimir Prus
- GDB integration
- Hamish Rodda
- Text editor integration, definition-use chain
- Amilcar do Carmo Lucas
- Website admin, API documentation, Doxygen and autoproject patches
- Matt Rogers
- Cédric Pasteur
- astyle and indent support
- Evgeniy Ivanov
- Distributed VCS, Git, Mercurial
- Robert Gruber
- SnippetPart, debugger and usability patches
- Dukju Ahn
- Subversion plugin, Custom Make Manager, Overall improvements
- Harald Fernengel
- Ported to Qt 4, patches, valgrind, diff and perforce support
- Roberto Raggi
- C++ parser