KDevelop 5.3.2 (current stable branch)
Mar 3, 2019 (Qt 5.5, KF5 5.15, or higher)
KDevelop 5.2.4 (old stable branch)
Aug 21, 2018 (Qt 5.5, KF5 5.15, or higher)
KDevelop 4.7.4 (4.x branch)
Dec 13, 2016 (kdelibs 4.7, or higher)
Experimental releasesNone at the moment.
If you don't have administrator rights to install KDevelop on your Windows Desktop machine, you can try out our portable versions of KDevelop.
- Download KDevelop 5.1.2 (64-bit) Windows portable zip
- Download KDevelop 5.1.2 (32-bit) Windows portable zip
Kevin Funk is maintaining a Continuous Integration system for KDevelop binaries which builds an AppImage on a nightly basis. KDE's "Binary Factory" does the same for Windows installers and macOS DMG files.
- Download KDevelop (64-bit) AppImage, 5.3 branch, nightly build
- Download KDevelop (64-bit) Windows installer, 5.3 branch, nightly build
- Download KDevelop (32-bit) Windows installer, 5.3 branch, nightly build
- Download KDevelop (64-bit) macOS DMG, 5.3 branch, nightly build
Feedback on KDevelop binaries/installers
Binaries and sources are signed with any of those GPG keys:
- Sven Brauch, key fingerprint 329F D02C 5AA4 8FCC 77A4 BBF0 AC44 AC6D B297 79E6
- Kevin Funk, key fingerprint 364E FA5F 6395 7290 7D39 2999 C64C F56B 13CA CE5D, key file (.asc)