KDevelop 5.2.3 (current stable branch)
Nov 24, 2017 (Qt 5.5, KF5 5.16, or higher)
KDevelop 5.1.2 (old stable branch)
Aug 28, 2017 (Qt 5.4, KF5 5.16, or higher)
KDevelop 4.7.4 (4.x branch)
Dec 13, 2016 (kdelibs 4.7, or higher)
Experimental releasesNone at the moment.
If you don't have administrator rights to install KDevelop on your Windows Desktop machine, you can try out our portable versions of KDevelop.
- Download KDevelop 5.1.2 (64-bit) Windows portable zip
- Download KDevelop 5.1.2 (32-bit) Windows portable zip
Kevin Funk is maintaining a Continous Integration system for KDevelop binaries which builds AppImage and Windows installers on a nightly basis.
- Download KDevelop (64-bit) AppImage, 5.2 branch, nightly build
- Download KDevelop (64-bit) Windows installer, 5.2 branch, nightly build
- Download KDevelop (32-bit) Windows installer, 5.2 branch, nightly build
Feedback on KDevelop binaries/installers
Binaries and sources are signed with the GPG key of Sven Brauch, key fingerprint 329F D02C 5AA4 8FCC 77A4 BBF0 AC44 AC6D B297 79E6.