The KDevelop team is proud to bring to you the first release in the 4.3 series, for our adventurous users who want to try what is coming in the new KDevelop 4.3 release.
This release is centered in stabilization more than new features development, but there are quite some new features that you'll find interesting, like improved version control system integration and improved C++11 support.
You can find the source code available to download here, together with some lengthy changelogs in case you wonder what exactly happened since KDevelop 4.2.
Note furthermore, that you need KDevelop-PG-Qt 0.9.82 if you intend to build the PHP language support plugin for KDevelop.
To verify the correctness of your downloaded packages, you can use the following SHA1 and MD5 hashes:
- MD5Sum: ee67bcf14036a3ee528902273ad7e411
- SHA1Sum: 2ac10213084a0034617d0a4a1cc96a489c1cc338
- MD5Sum: 5114730407d4a16b88ab2fc633419c21
- SHA1Sum: f4087c6fec636efaa9eaf56ca5e215f64b1dcdb5
- MD5Sum: 9cce7ff6ae7ef9b9de62609d496e9b2c
- SHA1Sum: dc6131999ae8845d49d23a9d58019840e1bac2c1
- MD5Sum: d778a41575d644c8578dbd38c189dfcc
- SHA1Sum: 1681b4e41ec101a7fcaba2a9ce30d1b2c876876d
- MD5Sum: 07868abd1aa114528b015283afc0cba0
- SHA1Sum: ec62fd1c471e668fc8835b9067bf418e65d184c5